Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Final week of Uni life...

3 years of uni life, it pass by juz in a clip of eyes.
Many things happened dis week, I stayed at study corner the whole day n then pass some nights in Nat's room.
V discuss thingies there, gossip, eating, watching movies n reading...(Yeah! I did although juz a few of it, hee!)

Me n Nat tried out many things in the final week, v went many places, ate many delicious food, n did smt awesome.
V had curry wanton mee, nasi lemak panas, italian food, McD, pork mee, v went warehouse sales, v didn't sleep 4 the whole night, v made new friends in study corner, v went Neway etc.

Yeah, I admit, I didn't feel like going study corner b4 becoz of the noisy sound. But I found tat I had my good time spending there. At 1st, oni Ching Hoong n I, then Nat n Maggie came n join us. Haha, 4 gals, more topics, more gossips n more secrets. Shhh...!!!

Haiz...Maggie is going bec 2 Johor 2mr, me n Nat will accompany Ching Hoong 2 interview after my dental appointment. Then, 3 of us will go Ipoh wv Ching Hoong's bro by train, then go bec home. Wow...My schedule is full, eh?

No comments: