Dis is the bz week for me.
I need to settle up all my stuff b4 going Macau.
Yeah! 2 more weeks to go, my heart beating fast everyday, not because of fear, but excited.
Can't imagine I'm really going to fly soon.
OK, I've planned my trip to HK, Macau, Zhuhai n Shenzhen since the last few weeks.
Where to stay, how to get cheap ticket, where to go, how to go etc.
Hey, dis is not an ez job, many stuff to do.
U need to do research 'sternly'!!! *serious*
I'm worrying bout HK trip though. H1N1 became more serious there since newspapers stated many schools shut due to the infection. *sigh*
That's my fate, I guess. I was planning to go HK a couple of years ago.
Unfortunately, SARS burst.
C, how lucky HK is when I'm thinking of getting there.
~ Anyway, I do hope I can launch my trip smoothly ~ *God bless*
No comments:
Post a Comment