I've finished my teaching job.
Yaya, my responsible to preschool is done!
Yesterday was the last day for me.
A sudden news announced that school holidays will commence today.
Phew~I've got an extra day to rest but my 1-day salary was gone... "T_T"
I received a present from Miss Chong and my assistant. *surprise*
Some of my children told me that they'll come to my house later for farewell...
(Oh no, pls...I don't have much time to treat)
Apparently, one of my colleague, Jia Jie is going to stop his job this coming oct.
I told him briefly about my new job some days ago. He seems interested.
He already promised his friend to go interview though. Well, bonne chance!
I still have muchie muchie thingies to do...Arrr!!! Grrr!!!
God, this is the ever busiest moment I had never been before...
3 comments:
Ne ken chiong pas...C'etait la phrase que nous avions aimees toujours... Maintenant, je tu souhais bonne chance pour ton nouveau travail. Est-ce que la salaire est bonne? Pour moi, toujours n'est pas suffit...Rire**
Hoo la la~ Le salaire est RM1.8k, seulement...Ce n'est pas suffit, c'est vrai!
Mais, tu enseignes seulement half-day et je pense que c'est tres tres bon
Post a Comment