After a spending a week at Ampang, I'm now back to Banting again.
Phew~Taking a 'long journey' bus is not easy, I mean traffic jam!!! *sigh*
What I'm going to share is my new and current job.
Er Hmm...I'm a lecturer teaching mandarin in a language centre.
Lecturer? Huh? I'm a lil shock about that. In fact, I consider myself as a teacher, not lecturer.
It was damn busy on my 2nd day of working.
A moon cake festival was held last Saturday.
Meaning I worked from 9a.m. till 11p.m.
Wow~ wow~ wow~
Till now, I'm quite satisfy with this job.
At least, 1 to 1 is easier than 1 to 20 in kindergarten, though the working hour is long.
Furthermore, we need to have a great awareness if the principal was there.
She is strict, stern and a bit 'scary', especially when she is scolding people.
Well, take it or leave it, I have to finish my probation first.
Maybe this might be only the stepping stone for me, maybe not.
Hopefully, we, the colleagues have chosen the right way.
My own office, this is great, no?...
Classroom 2, with my name on it...
Wei Chen, an intelligent girl...

Cam whore, after back from work...
No comments:
Post a Comment