Sunday, March 27, 2011

First of Educational Trip (Day 2)

Date : 24 July 2010
Duration : 6 days

Accommodation : 云大宾馆

I was told to have breakfast myself.
So, after breakfast, I horsed around again.
Today, I went into the campus to have a look.

The view is not that attracting from our room...

The campus is juz behind the hotel.
Here I go...

Firstly, I saw this...

Then, the hall...

Come with the vintage feel...

One of the dorms...

House of the former principal...

Blossom...

Pathway...

One of the faculties...

Bamboo...

Yes! I was in China, not dreaming...

The arch that stands near the back gate of the university...

Well, the university is not that big as what I expected.
I finished visiting within an hour. *Whoah*

I walked back again to the hotel and prepare for registration.
I got our access card and met Mrs. L in the room.
We then hung out nearby.
She asked me to search places to go.
So I did what was told by her.

We took our lunch 1st.

I love this authentic dish much.
Fried corn with salted egg...

And this...
Fried tofu...

Dessert time!
I ate almost 5 during those days...

Milk pudding with almond...

After all this, we went back again to the campus.
Hmm...Mrs. L, known as very 'pro' in photography, helped me in taking photo.
To be frank, I don't really like those angle.

***Cheack***Cheack***Cheack***

1st shot!

Hide behind the tree...

2nd shot!

Lean against signboard...

3rd shot!

Zoom in...

Zoom out...

4th Shot!

Plants (I prefer this)...

5th shot!

6th Shot!


7th shot!

Love this~

8th shot!

Zoom in...

Zoom out...

After 'being model of the university', we walked to the Green Lake(翠湖).
Nothing amazing of the lake.
Mrs. L took a portrait drawing (the drawing is extremely...UGLY)

This lady is selling cakes...

Good shot!

She is yelling:" Come, come, come...RMB 1 for 2 clusters!"

The Green Lake...


In the afternoon, we went to the Golden Palace that located in the thick forest of MingFeng Mountain (鸣凤山). It has a history of 390 years. The palace was dismantled in the end of the Ming Dynasty and reconstructed by Wu Sangui (吴三桂).








The temple...

After all this, we went back to our hotel.

End of the day, I was preparing her documents and slide for presentation.
Suddenly, I got scold by her.
I realized that she was not pleasant with her presentation slide.
Most terribly, I forgot to bring her note as I took to the photocopy shop and forgot to bring it back.
*grrr...*
She then asked me not to do anything, juz go to SLEEP!!!
I know, she was very angry...

Well, I pray for a better tomorrow...

No comments: