WOW! Haven't touch my blog for a long time.
Well, I was bec 2 hometown due 2 the study week n can't access 2 the internet.
Recently, many things happened.
Weather seems getting calm.
Less thunderstorm in room.
I prefer staying in study corner than in room.
Can't bear 2 the hot weather n facing the walls.
Chit-chat wv Nat n Ching Hoong since the 1st day I came bec.
Then, getting new members 2 join our group- Julie n Maggie.
2gether v gossip, express unsatisfying, laughing, planning our trip, supper-ing in the morning etc.
Feel more relax than staying in room. OMG!
I really don't like staying in my room. Grrr....!!!
Julie, who can't stay alone in room went bec home. Now, I bet she knew how the 'taste' of being alone in college. Wakaka!
Anyway, there is good news too!
Guess wat, I got 'A' 4 my project paper n Dutch.
Yeah, already 2 'A's.
Sad news is, translation paper tat v took 2day was very tough!
Holy shit! How can v translate so many questions in 2 hours?
Hope tat I still can pass my paper since Prof. Choi already said:
"There is no 'A' student in this class!"
French gals all died 2gether. Bonne morte ensemble!
ps* Hopefully our day stay calm till exam finish! Thanks god!
No comments:
Post a Comment