This is not a permanent job, but for me, the salary is quite satisfying for this 3.5 hours job.
Ok, at least, no more lollygag!
At first, my sis thought that I was not taking serious bout this job.
Hey, am I look so unreliable? Perhaps...I must show my stern face to her next time!
1st day in formal wear...(a lil messy, with my terrible hairstyle and baggy eyes, I know)
When I first step in the classroom, there were only a few of children inside. It was still early. They started class at 8a.m.
I can still remember the shocking and stupor faces of them and their parents.
Then, they started to ask:"Hello, are you the teacher taking place of Miss Lim?"
"Yes!", I answered.
As I was still new to the environment, I was unable to take control of those monkeys. (I'm sorry to use the word 'monkeys', but indeed they really act like a flock of monkeys which are out of surveillance.)
Luckily, I have a kind and willing-to-help assistant, Kak Liza. She had several years of experience in this job. Those children, are a bit afraid of her, I mean, sometimes.
On the following days, I think I gotta 'do some researches' on useful techniques and tips to handle pre-school children, or, maybe time can solve everything, who knows?
TV, radio and story books...
White board and some learning cards...
My children, having fun with their clay...
Discussing? No, actually is gossiping...
No comments:
Post a Comment