Recently, I'm facing problem to log in blogspot.
The log in page loaded very slow and I was failed to create post. *sigh*
Guess there must be the connection problem.
Well, I had started my part time job as a kindergarten teacher since last two weeks. (I suppose to create the related post last week but failed due to the connection problem)
It's fine! Catch it up later ya!
Papa and mama are coming on Tuesday. Papa drives here, I'm a lil worry coz it is a tiring journey driving all along the way from Bg. Serai to Klang. I kept 'noticing' papa not to drive too fast and be careful when passing by the valley as I heard from Ireese that there was too foggy the day she came KL. *Bless*
Can't wait for the coming of my parents and the steamboat 'party' we are offering on Wednessday night. Aunties, uncles and my cousins are being invited. This is a good chance to meet each other as some of us didn't meet up for years.
Conclution : My convocation = family gathering
This is great, no? *giggle*
No comments:
Post a Comment