What a sudden, a surprise too!
Unfortunately, I can't go home...T_T
I have to work on Saturday. WTF
Friday night, after work, they told me they wana visit me.
On the phone (conversation between a mia sista et moi):
Sis: Girl, pa and ma will go find you tonight har...
Me: Huh? Very far la, what time are you coming around?
Sis: After your brother-in-law finished his work, around 8p.m.
Me: Really? Too late la...
Sis: Ur papa is missing you so much. We'll call you when we arrive Ampang. Bye!
Me: Ok, bye!
I'm so delighted after hearing this news. Can't wait till 8p.m.
******************************************************
Clock struck at 9p.m. I kept call and asking where they are.
They almost arrived. I quickly barge into lift and waited for them at the roadside.
Phew~my whole family is here finally:
First of all, we went for dinner opposite the condo I reside.
Mon pere, ma soeur et le bebe mignon...
Ma mere et mon beau-frere...
Le couple...
Naughty brat's having his very first beer fed by his 'ah gong'...
Ok, now, it's time for birthday celebration....
My housemates were out for supper (Oh, what a coincidence!), so I asked my family to celebrate upstairs.
We sang together:
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to papa...
Happy Birthday to you...
~Hooray~
Yummy fruit cake...
Look, how enjoy they are...
Mama, papa and Jia Yao...
Wishing...
Prodigy! He is laying piano...
They still have to go though. *sigh*
The celebration was short but touching.
Everyone were happy, especially papa.
I was so upset after they had gone.
I wana go home too! T_T
***Papa gave me some pocket money that day. I was surprise. I told mama before I'm running out of money coz I have to pay for the retainer next month. I receive the money in a sudden. Appreciating...
No comments:
Post a Comment