Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Castal!

Today is Castal's birthday.
Due to Public holiday, we celebrated for her 2days ago.

We went Korean Stone BBQ that suggested by her.
It's near to my place, at Ampang Waterfront.
It's a buffet style which steamboat and BBQ are separated.
The price is RM22.80 (Stone BBQ+Steamboat)+RM2(free-flow beverage)

We'd ordered Tomyam and plain flavor for the steamboat.
Cavy is a vegetarian, so the plain soup is reserved for her.
Tomyam is always my favorite. So , I'm happy with that. Yummy~
I'm just simply 'carnivore', not 'herbivore' *giggle*

The 'Yun Yong' steamboat...


Not crowded as it was a rainy day....


Kit Yeng...


Enjoying coconut drink...



Various seafood you may get there...



Beverages...


Kit Yeng busy picking up seafood...


Yee Ruh enjoys taking picture but Angela was not...


Sausages were the first victims being sacrificed...


Cavy, photographer...


Taa-daa...Our star that night, Picaciu, this is how we addressed her...


Cavy and I...



Different pose...


Peace...


Act cute...


Chocolate banna from Secret Recipe...


Received Angpao from Angela...


MJ family (without Door Yun and Su)...


We ended up the celebration around 11p.m.

No comments: