Sunday, April 3, 2011

First of Educational Trip (Day 4)

Date : 26 July 2010
Duration : 6 days

Accommodation : 云大宾馆

We woke up around 9am today.
Then, we went to the hall for a short while.
This was to check our name list.

Yeah! we are hanging out today after lunch...

I was not place in the same bus with Mrs. L.
So, I met some new friends there:
Jie Hua, Sadie, Uncle Zhang etc.

First, we visited the campus.
Then, we travel by bus outside.

The first destination was The City of Tea.

Beauty serving tea to us...

Cheers...

Group photo: Mr. & Mrs. Chang, Jie Hua and I...

The next station was Dianchi Daba (滇池大坝).
Nothing special bout the dam, don't understand why they put it in the schedule?
It was extremely hot outside...

Along the dam...

Solo...

Together wt Jie Hua...

Finally, we went for our dinner somewhere near the dam.
Thumbs up for the authentic and 'luxurious' dinner, really!

Taking photo in front of the campfire with Sadie...


2 more days to go back home. *Yeah*

No comments: