Sunday, April 3, 2011

First of Educational Trip (Day 5)

Date : 27 July 2010
Duration : 6 days

Accommodation : 云大宾馆

Final day of the conference.
We didn't go to the hall but hanging around outside campus.

During lunch, we met Jane and Shitzu (nick name).
Mrs. L invited them to high tea nearby.
In fact, she needs someone accompany her to shop around.
I sympathize them as they were eager to go conference than shopping.

This day, we accompanied our 'majesty' to shop for her favorite.
Shitzu and Jane fell asleep while waiting her in the changing room, GOSH!

I think Mrs. L did know what they think.
After a couple of hours, she 'allowed' them to rush back for the conference before it ended.
Me, haiz...Of course accompany her to continue shopping.

We went to the book shop and bought some posters and books for the coming new branches.
Me, being a 'slave', hug those thingies back to the hotel room, how tired I was!!!
She, told me that she wants to buy some electronic stuff, but she came back with a bunch of clothes.
GEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!

At night, we packed our luggages and slept tight.

No comments: