Saturday, January 10, 2009

Juz my luck

God bless...
Finally, I collected the whole series of my favorite drama.
Tatz 'Vampire Expert II', starring by Lam Ching-Ying, Kiki Sheung, Mang Hoi, Frankie Lam, Annie Man, Eric Wan etc.

At first, I was quite hesitant, should I buy it? Tatz becoz I hv a pirated copy of it at house, but without bloopers.

But after a deep thinking. Erm...I think I should. I started 2 buy one of the six chapters, 2 examine the differences between original n pirated copy.

Guess tatz my luck, I grinned, my roommates flabbergasted, thought of wat happened 2 me.
Well...I couldn't kept myself calm. I was so delighted! Tatz the version I ached 4 a long time, it crackled with those precious bloopers. I've been searching over webs, even shops, but they were all out of stocks. Hoo~finally...Thanks god!

Undoubtedly, I rushed 2 the same shop 2 buy the rest of them. Some of them were sold out though. So I kept on searching at another shops. As fast as I can, I grab them at Hong Kong Video. The price is more expensive, but they worth it. One of the shopkeeper told me tat the drama is selling like hot cakes, it's better 2 collect them asap coz they only hv a little sets of them.

Although the cover is not as 'pretty' as the 1 I saw through some webs, but the content is the same. Importantly, is an original copy. 4 those who love dis kind of drama like me, u should hv them 2! Grab them fast b4 they were sold out.

Vampire Expert II


The whole series


Synopsis:

In Vampire Expert II, Lam Ching Ying reprises his role as Taoist priest Mo Siu Fong, who dedicates his life to fighting evil demons and spirits. When tomb-raiding female bandit Black Rose (Kiki Sheung) accidentally awakens the tomb's curse, Mo is faced with an army of vampires that is quickly advancing on a local village. As if that wasn't enough, he must also deal with priest-gone-bad Lui Gong (John Ching), wandering spirits, and the mounting pressure from local authorities and reporters. Vampire Expert II also co-stars Frankie Lam and Mang Hoi as Mo's disciples and Eric Wan as a police chief.




No comments: