I'm dog tired 2day. Woke up early in the morning 4 tutorial class.
But then unfortunately our french class is being canceled. So v spent our time gossiping in canteen n computer lab. Then, went 2 Dutch class 4 a movie.
Erm...actually, the movie is not my cup of tea, I nearly fell asleep watching it, they were love stories, named 'Alles is liefde' (Love is all). Oh...I don't like 2 watch love movie, is damn boring.
Well, I hv no choice though.
OK, v were allowed 2 go after the movie, so Nicole asked Maggie 2 come pick us up earlier as v need 2 go KL Sentral 2 buy tickets 2 Genting. V made dis decision in a sudden when v were discussing at the canteen. At first, v hope tat the whole class wil go, but dis 'dream' never comes true since 1st semester. Finally, oni 6 of us r going on dis fri-me, Tyng, Cassie, Maggie, Nicole n Lee Yin. Tat's great, no? At least there r half of our classmates r going.
Hehehe...after all finished, v went 2 The Gardens, again, 2 Red Box. Now I know who 2 drag out 4 singing, c'est Nicole! She loved cantonese songs, so do I! V enjoyed our dinner buffet there, to n fro fr our room 2 the site, gobbling, becoz v were vr hungry!!!!But then unfortunately our french class is being canceled. So v spent our time gossiping in canteen n computer lab. Then, went 2 Dutch class 4 a movie.
Erm...actually, the movie is not my cup of tea, I nearly fell asleep watching it, they were love stories, named 'Alles is liefde' (Love is all). Oh...I don't like 2 watch love movie, is damn boring.
Well, I hv no choice though.
OK, v were allowed 2 go after the movie, so Nicole asked Maggie 2 come pick us up earlier as v need 2 go KL Sentral 2 buy tickets 2 Genting. V made dis decision in a sudden when v were discussing at the canteen. At first, v hope tat the whole class wil go, but dis 'dream' never comes true since 1st semester. Finally, oni 6 of us r going on dis fri-me, Tyng, Cassie, Maggie, Nicole n Lee Yin. Tat's great, no? At least there r half of our classmates r going.
Although v came bec earlier 2day, but it was tiring. I'm gonna stretch myself, sprawl on the bed, n embrace my pillow...
No comments:
Post a Comment