Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bad day!!!

Yesterday was my bad day! *sigh*
I went 2 the doctor in the morning becoz of my stupid gastric tat gnawed me 4 a long time.
But then the car broke down at the junction after 2 mins driving , foutre! I still hv 2 rush 4 my bus at 12pm. Drat!

Hence, I asked 4 help from my sis friend. Luckily she was off yesterday. So she drove me n papa back. It was already 11.30am. I only have half an hour 2 prepare all my stuff, taking bath n 4 brunch. Hoo~what a rush! While on the way 2 my uncle's shop, the ticket vendor, I tripped n fell down. Heck!!!!

OK, fine! Once I stepped in, he told me tat the bus would be late 4 an hour coz of the air-cond reparation. Grrr....This was not bad enough, the worst thing was I've been suffering from a 'feverish condition' all along the way 2 KL, it took 5 hours....

Finally, I pull in at 5++ pm at puduraya, but, it was raining cats n dogs...I think I was a bit of lucky of bringing umbrella, I waded from the bus station 2 KFC 2 hv my lunch n dinner then, I was damn hungry tat time. Once I want to savor my favorite Zinger Burger, it was as hard as stone, I'm not exaggerating it, indeed! I was upset, sodden, alone, looking at my baggages, waiting rain 2 stop.

At first, I intended 2 take taxi, but tatz expensive, after waiting 4 a while, rain stopped once. So I padded along the hectic route wv my heavy baggages 2 get the bus back 2 college. Phew...thinking my bad luck will end up soon. Suddenly, while I was crossing the road, my sandal slipped...Arr...

After trudging 4 the whole day, I got back 2 my room...Yeah! Finally!

Ooh...Watz wrong wv me yesterday? I could say tat yesterday was the worst day in 23 years in my life, furthermore, chinese new year of 2009.

No comments: