V were only 4 this year coz er jie, my elder sis is married. Hehe!
Here's our steamboat...

V got everything settled by 11pm, taking bath, cleaning, tidying up...why 11pm? Erm...I dunno.
Mama went 2 bed earlier this year, coz she got her forehead swollen while tidying up her stuff, oh, pity mama! So the rest of us keep watching TV shows till 12pm. Of course, v received calls n sms wishes from cousins n friends.
260109...Er jie n er jie fu came bec 2day from Banting. I woke up late 2day coz I really enjoyed my bed. After greeting papa n mama, hehe, is time 2 receive ang pow. I got it increasing this year from papa. *Grinned* V had nothing 2 do, so I came 2 be a couch potato, pursued my drama from the afternoon till night, phew! Kinda manic...
Surely, v had our delicious dinner cooked by papa too! (He is talented in cooking than mama, teehee^_^)
Family members...




Dainty...

Er jie fu is serving curry shrimps...

270109...Siblings of papa came our house 2day. Same question, they asked me wat 2 do after graduate, sigh! I'm wondering y they keep asking those same stupid questions every year. Hoo La La...
280109...There is an usual gathering in wu yi's house at Bkt Mertajam. Da jie was not going this year, she stayed alone at house. V went out earlier n headed to Kulim 1st, again, 4 praying. Then, to Bkt Mertajam. Wow...there is a new member there, named Whisky, pet of my cousin. Oh, not 1, but 2 of them, the other 1 is belonged 2 another cousin, Ai Yin. Their topic is chatting bout doggies now...haha!
On the way 2 Bkt Mertajam...
Michael n Shanon r playing games...

Tricia cleaning Whisky's urine...yee!

Tricia n I...

Ai Yin n I...


Adorable...
I had steamboat 4 3 consecutive days...I do enjoyed tat, but the result is...I'm putting on my weight! Furthermore, my gastric started 2 pester me, again. Well, since I'm not tat slim, so I don't hv 2 worry much...
Enjoy urselve, guys! Happy Chinese New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment