Julie wanted to be mad at me becoz I promised 2 meet her in dutch class which I did not turn up.
She is brave 2 'negotiate' wv Monique, our dutch lecturer...So, v r having another replacement of class, sigh!
V went 2 Mid Valley 2gether wv Ching Hoong. Our aim was to watch movie. So firstly, v bought ticket, then had our lunch at TonyRoma's.
While waiting 4 our meals...


Wholfing...

Julie...

Ching Hoong...

Moi...

Ching Hoong's fish n fries...

My BBQ chicken...

Fries...

Julie's caesar's salad...

Tyng's chicken platter...

V watched 'All's Well Ends Well' (家有喜事2009)...
I reli enjoyed it coz Hong Kong movie is my 1st choice of watching, plus, there were some others actors n actress guest-staring such as Charlene Choi, Donnie Yen, Tat-Ming Cheung etc...
Hey, u should watch it, hurry! It's a good show, worth it!
Then, v did some domestic shopping n ended up at 6pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment