"If you are a bit torrent, qvod or emule fancier and you are being irascible of couldn't get the high speed, here is a way to solve your problem."
I love downloading so much, especially those precious clips, movies, songs that you couldn't find at the market. (I m not anti-original, don't misunderstanding) *mug*
What I'm going to share with you is BolehVPN, it really works in helping unthrottle P2P. I'm using a trial package now, it just cost me RM10 for a week. My download speed can up to 118KB/s (I'm using streamyx 1m connection). I was, of course, had this speed 3 years ago before streamyx throttle P2P. This software is really reliable, it helps me get the high speed.
If you are interested, check out this website: http://www.bolehvpn.net/
Enclose here the proof...

So what are you waiting for? Check out the website now!
No comments:
Post a Comment