Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hang out@Sunway Pyramid

Skipped my translation n dutch class 2day. *guilty*
Went 2 career fair wv Ireese n Maggie, which, I promised 2 accompany my dearest roommies there after dutch class, but I abandoned them, Je suis désolée...Tyng went 4 an interview while Julie went out 4 dinner. (I got what I deserve now, being alone in room)

3 of us r happy 2day coz v realised that v still hv 'market value', teehee!
Majoring in language, especially foreign language is quite difficult 2 get a job. Think v r quite lucky though. V signed up 4 a free course 2day n might be going training soon after grad.
I hate making decision indeed...If I'm going 4 the training, I will lose my chance 2 Macau.
Take it or leave it? Haiz...Hard 2 make decision. *sob*
Plus, someone misunderstanding me, sad...

Anyway, juz leave it aside. After DTC, v went Sunway Pyramid 2 have our lunchies at TonyRoma's.



Ireese is busy setting her camera...



So did Maggie...


Moi...


Beef soup n potato crackers...


Ice lemon tea...


Having our meals...



Can't wait to gobble...lol


Ireese's meal...



Maggie's...


Mine...


After that, v started 2 shop. While hanging around, Ching Hoong called me n ask bout the meeting. Oh damn! How forgotful I m. I should call the secretary n settle everything bout our KOK. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry of not being responsible! I know I did it wrong...*sigh*

Well, I bought my favorite animator's box set movies in DVDs which included Spirited Away, Goshu the Cellist, Prince of Sun, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, Gin-iro no kami no Agito, Miyori no Mori, Gedo Senki n Panda kopanda. I intend 2 buy it that day but I was out of money. I'm a moviemania, so I decided 2 buy it 2day. Then bought a cleanser n a moisturiser fr Yves Rocher. *bisou*

New collections...


V came bec quite early 2day, around 5pm. Then Ireese dropped me at college. Tyng was sleeping n Julie was surfing the net. I knew they r blaming me of not accompanying them 2 career fair. Sorry! All I can do is keep appologising. *guilty*

Luckily I finished Jean's homework yesterday, how 'hardworking' I am. *giggle*

No comments: