But, 'accident' happens sometimes.
Ireese came our room 2day n asked us out. Tyng has a gethering, so she was not going with us.
So my duty is just accompanying her 2 buy sandal, plus, take lunch (actually I already had my lunch, but still can't resist of outside food). *drooling*
Again, I suggested 2 go Vietnam Kitchen, where I went with Nat last time.
And again, as a blogger, taking pics is a must. *giggle*
Both of us felt full n went shopping then. 4 me, only window shopping will do coz I still have 2 save some money 4 my trip 2 Malacca dis coming Sat with Dennie.
There were sales everywhere, including my favorite CDs. I didn't buy them though.
After loitering several stores, v went Le Sandee, the place where Ireese bought her sandal.
V went back early 2day after the short-ping, really short! Haha!
The environment...
Lighting...
Kitchen...
French inspired cuisine menu...
Decoration...
My meal...
Ireese's...
Snack...
My favorite mango milk shake...
Triangle love, when Nokia meets Mango n Basil...
Ireese, another blogging-mania...
Moi...
No comments:
Post a Comment