Thursday, March 19, 2009

Steamboat@Sunway City

I supposed 2 hv an informal interview 2day at Amcorp Mall.
Unfortunately, Ms Tan had a meeting n nearly forgot bout the interview 2day. *sigh*
I preened myself b4 going out, got everything prepared but consequently the interview is being postponed 2 Monday.
I'm really out of luck every time 4 getting a job.

Then, Tyng suggested 2 go steamboat at Sunway City.
V r not going 2 Yuan dis time, but another shop-Chong Ching.
2 of us intended 2 try spicy steamboat. So v ordered Ma La n herbal steamboat.
The herbal is quiet tasty, but the Ma La is 2 oily, a typical China style Ma La, but I prefer Taiwan's.
Erm...well, the variety is not as much as wat v had in Yuan, seafood r not so fresh, but the environment is quiet good.
*Pss-there were many China students.

There was a cute lil boy, popping in n out, seemed vr bz serving beverages 4 his family. He is really adorable. Tyng offered some ices 2 him coz he is too short 2 reach the container. Then, he smiled bashfully.









Deep fried chicken...yummy!


The lil boy...


Taking taxi bec 2 college is too expensive, especially oni 2 of us.
So, v decided 2 take metro bus 2 Kota Raya, then bec 2 college.
Aiz...actually v shouldn't. Dis is becoz v then decided 2 go Petaling Street, firstly, juz 4 a walk.
Staying here almost 3 years time, but never 'travel' there at night.
Lastly, I bought a backpack there. *sigh*
I never go there again. The vendor is 2 cunning! Damn!

Petaling Street...




Dans l'autobus...

No comments: