Thursday, March 19, 2009

KL 1 day tour??

First of all, I would like 2 show u the blue sky of Malaysia...*Teehee*
Taken at 9th college.

A blue blue sky...







Julie n I went dental appointment n searched 4 Menara TA, haiz.....
V trudged there, hoolala!
How tired v were, padded along from Ampang park 2 KLCC.
I can use 1 word 2 describe our stamina- STRONG.
Of course, v took some pics too!

Victoire! KLCC...



Guan Yin temple...





Julie...


Celine...



Avenue K...


Almost there...



Voila, c'est KLCC...


Actually, our destination is not KLCC, but Menara TA.
It is located next 2 BSN, or opposite of KLCC.
Too many skyscrapers in KL, hustle n bustle city, I can't get used 2 them yet!
I can imagine the situation if i work here. *sigh*

While v were crossing roads, an uncle was beside us while v were deciding if v should cross or not. Eventually, the uncle actually taught us how 2 cross. (After 23 years...) *grin*

Public bank...


BSN...


The Malay food stalls beside BSN...


Path down 2 the car park n...rubbish bins


Pretty babe posting...



Finally, v found it n went there seeking info bout our course.
But, do v look like UiTM students? U should look at her face when v told her v r fr UM-University Malaya.
She was like: "Oh, UM!"
C'est drole, non?

No comments: