Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My coming soon itinerary ...

Backed to Malaysia 2 days ago after traveling around Shenzhen, Zhuhai n Macao.
It must be weird as I mentioned before I will leave for a summer course at Macao in July for a month, why am I backed so early?
Well, well, well...The course is being CANCELED!!! They canceled it due to the stupid H1N1 influenza, plus, informed us 5 days before the course starts.
Huh? They ruined our dream to study abroad...That's ridiculous!

Go or not go? We struggled. Still can't believe the cancellation is a truth. We were aroused from dream by an e-mail. How cruel they did this to us? Without any compensate as we already bought our tickets, done our injection, all things getting prepared etc. Hate them! *spit*

Anyway, me n Nat still insist to go, not to argue with them anymore, but to go for a 7 days holiday. At least, we still enjoyed ourselves shopping at Shenzhen, dining at Zhuhai n gambling at Macao. Oopps, don't misunderstand, I only gambled a lil, I lost RM20 in gambling, luck was not on my side.

I'll post my itinerary soon. Now still arranging my photos. Be patient to wait for my itinerary, k?

No comments: