This earth-shattering news burst in a sudden.
Well, I'm not his fans and I didn't know him well. I even can't understand why this guy did a terrible plastic surgery to his face.
The fact is, MJ suffered from body dysmorphia which means the affected person is excessively concerned and preoccupied by an perceived defect in his or her physical features. He constantly had surgery because of this and also his father belittled him on his appearance which damaged his self-esteem. In addition, MJ fell face-first on the stage during one of his live performances and broke his nose,so he had plastic surgery to heal and save his nose.
I'm sorry for misunderstanding him...
Here is a quotation from one of the australia.to article regarding to the dead of MJ.
"Who exactly was Michael Jackson to you? Did you like his songs or his character?
Did you offer any support when the he was neck deep into debts that led to him swallowing anti-depressants that later led to his death? My guess is no.
Well, you just like any other human being with a mortal heart is a miserable lot who like the immortals.
You just like any other person out there is a pretender, a miserable lie, cheat, dishonest and pathetic hypocrite.
So what’s the point of buying his shirts and labels and everything when he is dead? What are going to do with them?"
This is true...Here are two of his songs I love most:
Earth Song
Heal the world
R.I.P, Michael Jackson, we will always be with you, your legend will never die T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment